RUTES MUNTANYA, is the trademark of DOMINGO J. CURTO SUBIRATS, with NIF 40925105D. In relation to this, DOMINGO J. CURTO SUBIRATS, acts as headline, revitalizer and content manager of this website. The owner informs Users that it complies with current data protection regulations, with special character, with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection and with the Law of the Service Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, Law 34/2002, of July 11.
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the owner mentioned above, owner of this domain and that operates under the brand www.rutesmuntanya.com, for the management of activities in nature.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, RUTES MUNTANYA only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by the Law.
This data protection policy may vary over time due to possible legislative, jurisprudential changes or the criteria followed fear the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and / or the competent authority at all times. That is why RUTES MUNTANYA reserves the right to modify this legal notice to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments that are in force at the precise moment in which the websites are accessed, as well as industry practices.
In the previous cases, RUTES MUNTANYA. will announce on this website, the changes introduced well in advance of its implementation.
All data that can be provided by email or electronic forms will be treated according to current regulations on protection of personal data, and in any case they will be confidential by RUTES MUNTANYA that manages this information.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WILL TO FACILITATE THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES
Users of the website are informed that the answers to the questions that may arise in the data collection forms that are enabled on this website are voluntary, although the refusal to provide the requested data may lead to the impossibility of access to the services that require it.
By implementing the forms included in the different websites, related to the dynamization and management of content made by RUTES MUNTANYA and / or by the owner of the Website, Users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data they provide in a file of personal data, which is owned by SUNDAY J. CURTO SUBIRATS being able to exercise the relevant rights according to the following clause.
INFORMATION TO THE USER ON THE RIGHTS OF RECTIFICATION, ACCESS, OPPOSITION AND CANCELLATION OF YOUR DATA
Users may exercise, with respect to the data obtained in the manner described in the previous point, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, opposition and / or cancellation of data. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
ON THE ATTENTION OF THE SECURITY RESPONSIBLE.
Feginals 6, 3-7, 43540 - Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Tarragona)
Even so, if a User does not wish to receive information via electronic mail or any other means, they may communicate it by any means that is recorded of their receipt to RUTES MUNTANYA at the indicated address.
INFORMATION ON THE DATA THAT IS CONSERVED, FOR HOW LONG AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
DATA TO BE PRESERVED
Exclusively contact information (basic character), such as name, surname and e-mail. This information received by RUTES MUNTANYA will not be transferred, sold or leased to other external companies linked to the management of activities in nature.
RUTES MUNTANYA is responsible for these personal data files, created by RUTES MUNTANYA in order to perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the Users, information and distribution of the organization's services, as well as the performance of various activities.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE
Even so, we inform you that the information in the database may be used for the identification of the Users and for the statistical studies of the registered Users.
During the data collection process, and whenever data is requested, Users will be informed of the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data collection and, in case it is not implicitly deduced from the electronic form in question, of the need for implementation of them by the access of the Users to certain contents provided on the website.
In this case, Users will be asked for their consent so that RUTES MUNTANYA can make use of their data in order to send information related to the entity, the activities it develops and other related topics.
USER COMMITMENT BUT THAT YOUR DATA IS ENROLLED IN A FILE
AVOID THE TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD COMPANIES WITH CONSENT OF THE USER.
Even so, and unless the User has been informed of the possible existence of transfers of their data to third parties, in any case, except for the cases covered by current legislation and the authorizations of the following paragraphs, no third party other than RUTES MUNTANYA will have Access, without the express consent of the Users, to their personal and / or navigation data. In the rest of the cases, RUTES MUNTANYA will collaborate so that the third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be enforceable to the aforementioned third parties.
RUTES MUNTANYA will not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, to entities outside RUTES MUNTANYA linked to the nature management activity sector.
RUTES MUNTANYA, will not sell, rent or transfer the mails of its users to other entities external to RUTES MUNTANYA linked to the management of activities to nature, as set forth in the informative forms for collecting personal data.
LOW THE DISTRIBUTION LIST OF INFORMATION
In the cases that the User reveals his data through the contact forms of RUTES MUNTANYA, he may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both the access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein will be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as to the principles of good faith and lawful use by Users, who will be fully responsible for such access and proper use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the current legality, morality, public order, good customs, third party rights or their own company, with everything, according to the possibilities and even by which they are conceived. RUTES MUNTANYA does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emerging damages or loss of earnings, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content manager of the Web where you can download different applications and / or information is SUNDAY J. CURTO SUBIRATS with address at 43540 Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Tarragona) c / Freginals 6, 3r 7a - RUTES MUNTANYA -, and with the management of the Internet domain www.rutesmuntanya.com , registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties via email email@example.com
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the owner mentioned above, owner of this domain, which operates under the RUTES MUNTANYA brand.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The owner is only responsible for the contents and management of the Web pages of which he is the owner or has a right of analogous nature. Any other web page or social network or repository of information to the Internet, apart from this Web, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
RUTES MUNTANYA collaborates ordinarily with different applications and Web environments and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments they carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies and only access them once they have understood and accepted in full this legal text. RUTES MUNTANYA undertakes to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make incorrect use of them.
RUTES MUNTANYA recommends, following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in web environments, the execution of the following actions ( in the event that one day the use is available):
- It is recommended to all users to resort to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not call into question the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, since in this case they may be jeopardizing the privacy and intimacy of the people around them.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user's profile to the social network, so that it is not completely public but only those people who have been classified as “friends” or have access to the information published in the profile "Direct contacts" previously by the User.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people known or with whom a previous relationship is maintained, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary who is the person requesting your contact to Through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information that allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places they usually frequent.
- For users of microblogging tools it is recommended to take special care with respect to the publication of information regarding the places where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the User will be committing a protected civil offense by the national courts.
- Users are recommended to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with the use of upper and lower case letters.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors do not have to reveal excessive personal data. You never have to supply the data to strangers.
- You have to read all the relevant information on the website. It explains who dream the owners of it and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen, the consent of the guardian parents is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians have to be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- User names and password do not have to be communicated to third parties, nor do they share them with friends or classmates. These data are private and do not have to be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, parents or legal guardians must be asked.
- You have to keep the computer in a common area of the house.
- You have to establish rules on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents have to know the operation and possibilities of these types of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish the email of the parent or guardian as secondary contact email.
- Ensure that the age verification controls are implemented.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
Raise awareness and inform minors about safety aspects.
- Explain to minors that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do it must always be in the company of parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the user profile of the child.
- Ensure that the child only accesses the pages recommended by their age.
- Ensure that minors do not use their full name.